- Committed to Biblical Truth - We are committed to biblical truth and evangelical Christianity.
- Mission-Focused - We are committed sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in all nations, through church and missions
- Caring for those in need - We believe that God has called us to serve those in poverty, the sick
- Making disciples - We believe in the ministry of spiritual gifting and service to support discipleship, teaching, continuous learning and growth, shared and collective leadership, and training for all in the kingdom of God.
Statement of Faith
Those who serve with Ruh Ministries are committed to the essential truths of biblical Christianity. These include the following:
- God - God the Father initiates creation and redemption which He accomplishes through His Son and the Holy Spirit
- The Bible - Consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is God's written Word, revealing for all peoples His character and purposes. It is the final authority in all matters relating to belief and behaviour. The Holy Spirit moved the human authors of the Bible so that what they wrote is inspired, fully reliable, and without error in all it affirms.
- Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ, both fully God and fully man, entered history as Saviour of the world. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life in perfect submission to the Father. He died on a cross, rose bodily, and ascended to heaven where He is advocate for His people and is exalted as Lord of all.
- Salvation - Christ's sacrificial death, in which He bore the punishment due to sinners, is the only and all-sufficient basis of God's provision of salvation for all people of every culture and age, expressing His love and satisfying His justice. By God's grace the repentant sinner, through trusting alone in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour, is put right with God, adopted by the Father into His family and receives eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit - The Holy Spirit makes the work of Christ effective to sinners, giving spiritual life and placing them into the Church. He indwells all believers, empowers them to love, serve, witness and obey God, equips them with gifts, and transforms them to be increasingly like Christ.
- The Church - It finds local expression in communities of believers called by God to worship, fellowship, proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and make disciples among all peoples, reflect God's character, engage in works of compassion, contend for truth and justice, and celebrate baptism and communion.